Posts from the ‘Commissioning Process’ Category
- 43.9.14Barack Obama Special Issue: President Launches Nat Geo’s “Cosmos” / Update of “2016 Obama’s America” and its $40+/- Million Payday
- 03.4.14“Gravity” Wins Oscars! But Failed to Lift Off at Science Producers’ Congress in Montreal. Why?
- 03.3.14“Gravity: Where’s the Story & Characters?” A Comment from Paul Gasek
- 02.17.14The British Invasion: Takeaways from a UK Indie on How to Get and Keep a Slice of the American Unscripted Television Pie
- 12.8.14Realscreen Takeaways: Location. Efficiency. Quants. Guts. Brits. Agents. Reality Overload?
- 01.20.14Al Jazeera Documentary Arabic: What’s the Strategy? And the Deal?
- 01.17.14‘Butterflies’ Doc to Gross $40+ Million. Trends in the Giant Screen Market. Nat Geo’s All Time Top 5 Hits
- 01.16.14Asian Side of The Doc # 5, Chengdu, China 18-21 March 2014