Posts from the ‘Documentary TV’ Category
- 09.14.14GZDOC Guangzhou & WCSFP Hong Kong: Close Proximity, Collaboration and Joint Discount
- 18.19.14Inside POV (2/2): The Filters & Selection Process. Your Odds of Success?
- 18.13.14Inside PBS’s POV Documentary Strand (1/2): How Many Greenlights? The Fees? Budgets? And Rights?
- 137.30.14Update: Mercury Media’s Tim Sparke
- 07.15.14Sunnyside of the Doc Takeaways: #1 The ‘Non Anglo-Saxons’ Lead the Way
- 06.4.14International Documentary Buyers’ Guide, 2014-2015. 160+ Key Contacts. Out Now! Save 20%
- 03.30.14MIPDoc: Over 1,300 programmes are waiting to be discovered
- 43.9.14Barack Obama Special Issue: President Launches Nat Geo’s “Cosmos” / Update of “2016 Obama’s America” and its $40+/- Million Payday