Posts from the ‘Funding a Documentary’ Category
- 09.21.14The Fidel Archive Case Study: Inside a PBS / NGC International Copro
- 09.5.14World Congress of Science & Factual Producers Relocates to Hong Kong
- 18.19.14Inside POV (2/2): The Filters & Selection Process. Your Odds of Success?
- 18.13.14Inside PBS’s POV Documentary Strand (1/2): How Many Greenlights? The Fees? Budgets? And Rights?
- 06.21.14South Africa Workshops by ATFT / nfvf Documentary Funding Spotlight
- 06.3.14South Africa: ATFT’s Sunnyside of the Doc 2014 prep workshops in Durban, Cape Town & Johannesburg
- 05.15.14Eleven Reasons Why ‘Preferred Producers’ Earn Repeat Commissions From Multiple Networks
- 05.5.14How Much? The ‘Rule of Thumb’ for Co-pro’s, Acquisitions and Pre-sales by Off the Fence’s Bo Stehmeier. A MIPDoc 2014 Highlight