Posts from the ‘Public Television’ Category
- 011.23.15Nearly $3M for a Blue Chip Citizen Science / Crowdsourcing Series from NSF! Coming to WCSFP Vienna…
- 110.12.15POV Revealed (2/2): The Filters & Selection Process. What Are Your Odds of Success?
- 29.30.15Inside PBS’s POV Documentary Strand (1/2): How Many Greenlights? The Fees? Budgets? And Rights? Plus Changes at the Top
- 08.3.15BBC Storyville’s Nick Fraser Speaks Out at Sunnyside. Plus Yves Jeanneau, Mette Hoffman and Ove Jensen
- 06.16.15A 4K Conversion & Social Media Unlock Value from the Archive. The Story of “Every Face Has a Name’
- 06.11.15The Business of the Documentary & Unscripted Business. Thirteen Case Studies
- 03.31.15Thessaloniki Takeaway #3. Video: Trends in the Documentary Distribution Business by Jan Rofekamp, Films Transit International
- 13.24.15Thessaloniki Takeaways: Pitching Lessons. Access. Funding Strategies. NETFLIX Wins. And Great Food!