- How to use crowd-funding for your doc or reality project?
- Explore several relevant co-pro models?
- What can you learn from the meteoric rise of the producer of Pawn Stars?
- How to execute an archive-based program?
- Analysis of how major networks commission programs?
- And more!
DocumentaryTelevision.com interviewed dozens of executives and producers to create a unique source of proprietary information about a wide variety of industry topics.
10 unique Case Studies:
- 2016 Obama’s America: A Theatrical Distribution Case Study
- An Aussie/ABBA Love Doc: A Case Study in ‘How Local Can Trump Global’
- Dino Stampede: An ABC Commission Triggers a Cascade of Benefits
- Cosmic Shore: A Blue Chip Science Case Study from Japan
- The Rise and Rise Leftfield Entertainment, producer of Pawn Stars
- A Producer at Risk: Siberian Ice Breaker Case Study
- The LOST Kennedy Home Movies: A History Archive Case Study
- Globe Trekker: How a Deficit-financed Series Became a Winner
- Plimpton! A Crowd-funding & Kickstarter Case Study
- Left Turn Films: A Case Study of Success with Kickstarter & Crowd-Funding
- 113 Pages of detailed Research
- Compelling Takeaways to help you succeed now
- Graphs and Tables for Quick Analysis
- Numerous links to additional resources
- And much more!
$94.95 / Download Now