The study features our original analysis of the booming VOD universe, including coverage featured in DocumentaryTelevision.com.
It provides a one-of-a-kind perspective and source of data on the ‘Post schedule Documentary Economy’
The information and practical recommendations are highly valued by producers, distributors and platform operators.
Key topics are:
- VOD / SVOD / AVOD / TVOD and FVOD Windows Explained.
- What Does Netflix Pay?
- NETFLIX & the VOD Explosion: Pitching Tips, Windows, Titles and More.
- Amazon Instant Video: Strategy for Acquisitions & Original Documentaries.
- Amazon Launches Documentary & Lifestyle Channels: The Streaming Partners Program Uncovered.
- VOD Marketing: Five ‘Mission Critical Secrets’ for Netflix, Amazon and Hulu.
- Discovery Founder John Hendricks Launches SVOD Factual Service, CuriosityStream.
- The False Hope of Netflix. Leo Dicaprio Builds His Resume.
- YouTube RED: A New SVOD Pipeline for Documentary & Unscripted Commissions
- Vimeo: Another Online Player Commissions an Original Documentary
- MIPTV Takeaways: Netflix, Amazon & Hulu Dominate the U.S. SVOD Boom. A Reality Check
- AIDC Takeaways: The VOD Boom and ABC Australia
- The VOD Boom Defined: Video Interview with Roger Jackson, COO of U.S. Distributor Kinonation
- Amazon Video Direct, the Netflix Killer. Analysis & Takeaways
- Amazon, Netflix & Nat Geo: Notes from the ‘Post-Schedule’ Documentary Economy
- 44 pages + links and charts