Here are my own 5 big trends in nonfiction programming for 2013, as captured by the Daily at last month’s ATF market and conference in Singapore.
(Click and the image expands in most browsers.)
With thanks to Debe Hoo and her team from ReedMidem Asia.
Impact Media Summit
New York, January 23-25, 2013.
The Impact Media Summit, formerly History Makers International is happening in New York City from January 23-25, 2013.
We are pleased to have Documentarytelevision.com as a partner again this year and are offering an exclusive association discounted ticket for $649.
The ticket includes:
- Strategic, international networking opportunities
- Face-to-face meetings with decision makers
- Exclusive .Connect networking tool
- The Impact Media Awards Gala, recognizing the very best in History, Current Affairs andNon-Fiction programming across TV and digital platforms.
Don’t miss out on doing business with key industry players, including:
- Jennifer Hyde, Director of Development, CNN
- Michael Katz, VP International Programming & Production, A+E Networks
- Caroline Behar, Head of Acquisitions & International Coproduction’s, FRANCE 5
- Ralf-Peter Piechowiak, Executive Producer/Senior Commissioning Editor, Contemporary History, ZDF
- Tom Koch, VP, Sales and Distribution, PBS International
- Sarah Jane Flynn, Senior Director of Original Factual Content, Shaw Media
- David Royle, EVP, Programming & Production, Smithsonian Channel
- Ann Julienne, Head of International Development Documentaries, France Televisions
- Stephen Hunter, VP of Production, National Geographic Television International
- Ed Hersh, SVP, Content Strategy, Investigation, Military Channel/Discovery Communications