NETFLIX 2020: What You Need To Know Now! is my updated study of how Netflix buys documentaries.
Netflix has been a black box for the documentary production community.
My new research reveals much more about Netflix’s strategy, programming decisions, budgets, deal terms, preferred producers, and the business model that drives it all.
The new study lists 20 key Netflix documentary execs… and how to reach them.
NETFLIX 2020 is your ‘GPS’ for navigating the road towards a Netflix deal.
- With 100+ new titles, the database points to the genres and topics in Netflix’s programming sweet spots.
- The db helps you understand if your project is ‘in the ballpark’.
- Or not!
- Each entry lists the director, producers & production company.
- It names the A-Listers who are Netflix’s preferred partners.
- And that lists is a valuable resource for producers who want to team up with industry leaders to get the access needed to develop their projects.
- Each database entry includes the trailer, poster, key talent, and box office for a theatrical release.
- NETFLIX 2020 lists more execs led by Lisa Nishimura who are responsible for documentary Originals and acquisitions.
- Her expanding team is located in LA, London, Amsterdam, Paris and elsewhere.
- I provide the company’s email address format.