SELLING YOUR DOCUMENTARY TO NETFLIX is my new, resource-packed course designed for both industry professionals and developing talents.
- How to pitch your project effectively!
- A unique 700-program database of Netflix originals & acquisitions
- Step-by-step video tutorials
- Worksheets, and other downloads
- Proposal templates, and much, much more…
The course includes NETFLIX 2021: What You Need To Know Now! (192-page PDF), my regularly updated Executive Report with the latest Netflix subscriber data, trends, competition & audience insights.
Netflix is famously secretive regarding its strategy, operations and audience. My course shines a light inside its ‘black box,’ revealing the most promising roads that you can take with your project, and other paths to avoid.
- How much does Netflix spend on Originals?
- What kind of content are they looking for?
- Insights covering documentary features, series, specials and Reality / Lifestyle shows
- How do you pitch your project effectively?
- Typical production budgets & key deal terms
- 50+ key Netflix documentary decision-makers and influencers worldwide
My course is co-produced with my trusted partner Desktop Documentaries. When you click thru to enroll or to get more information, you will arrive at the Desktop Documentaries checkout page, and you will need to create a Desktop Documentaries account in order to complete the purchase.
Read more below about SELLING YOUR DOCUMENTARY TO NETFLIX, and take advantage of the early bird offer — and as a bonus, it will be great to see you at my February 25 Netflix webinar.
NEW ONLINE DATABASE
A great new feature of the course is my searchable database of 700+ Netflix documentary originals & acquisitions:
- The database covers documentary features, series, specials and Reality / Lifestyle shows
- Each entry lists the credited director, producers, key talent and production company.
- The database is a record of the A-Listers who are among Netflix’s preferred producers.
- These contact names are invaluable for producers who lack access to Netflix and who need to ‘team up’ with established producers to get their project developed and pitched.
- You’ll also find the Netflix documentary team members credited for working on projects.
Are you on the Right Track?
- The database helps you understand if your project is ‘in the ballpark.’ Or not!
- Has Netflix covered your passion project? Or is there a gap?
- Discover the genres & topics that are in the Netflix sweet spot.
- Watch the trailers to get a handle on the editorial tones that Netflix values.
- Posters reveal the promotional hooks that matter!
My ‘How To’ Video
A detailed instructional video shows how you can:
- Interrogate the database to find answers related to your project.
- Create charts for your presentations to partners, and more!
- Step-by-step video tutorials take you through the Netflix documentary buying eco-system.
- Idea Development: “Must-haves” for a winning Netflix idea.
- 8 Essential Elements to craft the perfect pitch for a streamer.
- How NOT to pitch Netflix!
- Netflix Outreach Letter/Email
- Proposal Templates
- Case Studies
- Communities & resources, and much more
EARLY BIRD PRICING THRU FEBRUARY 25
- Get the early bird pricing: $195.00.
- Save $100 off full price: $295.00!
- Enroll and get started here!
- Early buyers will enjoy access to my live Netflix Q&A Workshop
- When? February 25 @ 1pm EST (Zoom)
- Enroll here!
When you click thru to enroll or to get more information, you will arrive at the Desktop Documentaries checkout page, and you will need to create a Desktop Documentaries account in order to complete the purchase.
SELLING YOUR DOCUMENTARY TO NETFLIX is a joint production of Peter Hamilton Consultants Inc and Desktop Documentaries. If you already purchased NETFLIX 2021: What You Need To Know Now! you will receive a deeply discounted upgrade to the course provided that you enroll before February 25 @ 1pm EST. I have emailed you with the details.