At an event held this week during the MIPCOM global TV conference, leading TV data analytics company Parrot Analytics gave attendees a sneak peek of the most in-demand shows of 2019 so far.
Parrot Analytics will host the Global TV Demand Awards for the second year at NATPE Miami on January 21, 2020, honoring the world’s most popular shows in several categories for 2019.
Most In-Demand Documentary Series in the World is one of the 12 award categories.
Parrot Analytics wishes to extend its congratulations to all the producers, writers and talent of the following documentaries, listed in A-Z order:
- Anthony Bourdain: Parts Unknown
- Blue Planet
- Cosmos: A Spacetime Odyssey
- Leaving Neverland
- Our Planet
- Planet Earth
- Surviving R. Kelly
- Wild Wild Country
Anthony Bourdain / Parts Unknown
Watch the Race!
- The winner will be revealed at the Global TV Demand Awards in January.
- Watch the 2019 global demand race for the top documentaries to see how these documentaries have fared thus far in 2019,
Meet us at MIPCOM
- If you are at MIPCOM this week, the Parrot Analytics partnerships team would love to meet you.
- They are located at P3.B4. – level 3 in the Palais.
David Attenborough / Our Planet
- Demand Expressions® is the global TV measurement standard developed by Parrot Analytics that represents the total audience demand being expressed for a title within a market.
- Audience demand reflects the desire, engagement and viewership, weighted by importance.
- A stream/download is a higher expression of demand than a ‘like’/comment.
About Parrot Analytics
- Parrot Analytics is the leading global content demand analytics company for the multi-platform TV business.
- With the world’s largest TV audience demand datasets, the company currently tracks more than 1.5B daily expressions of demand in over 100 languages from 200+ countries to reveal the content consumers engage with and watch the most across platforms.
- Parrot Analytics is a trusted partner to some of the biggest media companies and content creators in the world, helping them optimize content workflows in real time.
- Partnering with companies across the entire content supply chain, from agencies to global direct-to-consumer platforms, Parrot Analytics helps drive better production, distribution, acquisition and marketing decisions, as well as increased subscriber growth and retention.
- The company has offices in Los Angeles, New York, London, Singapore, Mexico City, São Paulo and Auckland.
- For more information, see www.parrotanalytics.com.
Parrot Analytics is a valued supporter of DocumentaryBusiness.com‘s coverage of global trends in audience behavior across multiple platforms.
Demand for Netflix documentaries
- Our recent series of posts covered Parrot’s measure of the comparative performance of the most demanded documentaries in U.S., UK, Australia, France and Germany.
- The data also compares the scale of demand for documentaries with the leading scripted series like Stranger Things.
- Read more here.