Showing all 3 results
Strategic Consultation on the Strengths, Weaknesses and Next Steps for your Project that is Completed or in Development$500.00
Evaluate Your Completed Documentary or Television Special, Your Concept or Work-in-Development
This initial 2-3 hour engagement reviews a project that is either completed or has advanced to the trailer / pitch reel phase. It covers a one-hour phone consultation, my offline review of your materials, and a follow up call.
We will focus on my practical review of your work thus far, and recommend your Next Steps. For a project that is in development or a completed work, I will:
- Provide critical feedback of your concept and creative materials.
- Analyze their strengths & weaknesses.
- Review your revised concept + creative, providing a 2nd round of feedback.
- Provide guidance for your business plan, including your presentations for funders and potential buyers.
- Advise on the most useful markets or conferences to attend
- Share useful contacts
- Define the strategic option for funding and distributing your project.
- We will highlight the networks, VOD distributors and international buyers for whom the project may be suited.
- Describe their key terms, including what they pay.
- Recommend key resources, such as for production management / budgeting, legal and social media.
- Recommend Next Steps.
Consultation on Developing & Beginnning to Execute your Distribution Strategy$1,000.00
Evaluate Your Documentary or Television Special Project/s
I’ll review your work thus far and recommend your Next Steps. For a project that is in development or a completed work, I will:
- Review your completeddevelopment materials such as trailer, key art, etc.
- Outline the strategic distribution options for your project.
- Evaluate potential distributors for U.S. and international television, SVOD services like Amazon Video and Netflix, as well as Education platforms.
- Outline typical deal terms, revenue potential, and related costs.
- Discuss benefits / options for your attendance at a major market.
- Provide an assessment of your project/s with recommended Next Steps.
- For market-ready projects, arrange introductions to potential distribution partners worldwide.
Production Budget Template for a Documentary Special, 2018-19 Edition$1,495.00
By Elizabeth Ventura
My comprehensive Production Budget immediately establishes professional credibility with network production managers. It saves producers time and uncertainty. The customizable Budget includes 35 account categories, plus an Assumptions Template and a Production Schedule Template. The package includes a 2-hour consultation on your unique budget needs. The work is based on my years of experience as a Senior Consultant in Production Management, working on documentary and nonficton budgets for leading US and international networks as well as for private funders and foundation.