Showing all 2 results
Strategic Consultation on the Strengths, Weaknesses and Next Steps for your Project$1,800.00
Doug Block & Peter Hamilton, Senior Producers / Consultants
This initial engagement will review your documentary project, whether it is in concept development, has advanced to the trailer / pitch reel phase, is in post-production, or completed.
- An introductory phone call reveals your project mission and production status
- Doug reviews your creative materials offline and then shares his Takeaways in a detailed call.
- We review distribution opportunities in a third call (or in-person meeting, if possible) with Peter and/or Doug.
Consultation on the Development and Distribution Strategy for your Documentary or Unscripted Project$2,500.00
Evaluate Your Documentary, Television Special or Series
For a project that is in the early stages of development or a completed work, I will:
- Assemble a highly-qualified development team
- Closely review the development process including pitch materials to ensure that they anticipate the market trends
- Review your completed development materials such as trailer, key art, etc.
- Outline the strategic distribution options for your project.
- Evaluate potential distributors for U.S. and international television, SVOD services like Amazon Video and Netflix, as well as Education platforms.
- Outline typical deal terms, revenue potential, and related costs.
- Discuss benefits / options for your attendance at a major market.
- Provide an assessment of your project/s.
- Recommended Next Steps.
- For market-ready projects, arrange introductions to potential distribution partners worldwide.
The work involves 2-3 hours of phone consults plus my offline review of your concept, pitch materials or completed program. The initial evaluation is followed by my close engagement over one month on the development process and the resulting pitch strategy and deliverables.