Strategic Consultation on the Strengths, Weaknesses and Next Steps for your Project that is Completed or in Development
Evaluate Your Completed Documentary or Television Special, Your Concept or Work-in-Development
This initial 2-3 hour engagement reviews a project that is either completed or has advanced to the trailer / pitch reel phase. It covers a one-hour phone consultation, my offline review of your materials, and a follow up call.
We will focus on my practical review of your work thus far, and recommend your Next Steps. For a project that is in development or a completed work, I will:
- Provide critical feedback of your concept and creative materials.
- Analyze their strengths & weaknesses.
- Review your revised concept + creative, providing a 2nd round of feedback.
- Provide guidance for your business plan, including your presentations for funders and potential buyers.
- Advise on the most useful markets or conferences to attend
- Share useful contacts
- Define the strategic option for funding and distributing your project.
- We will highlight the networks, VOD distributors and international buyers for whom the project may be suited.
- Describe their key terms, including what they pay.
- Recommend key resources, such as for production management / budgeting, legal and social media.
- Recommend Next Steps.