Strategic Consultation on the Strengths, Weaknesses and Next Steps for your Project
Evaluate Your Concept, Work-in-Development or Completed Documentary, Special or Series
This initial 3-4 hour engagement reviews a project that is in concept development, has advanced to the trailer / pitch reel phase, or completed. It covers 2-3 phone consultations of up to an hour, my offline review of your materials, and strategic recommendations.
We will focus on my practical review of your work thus far, and recommend your Next Steps. For a project that is in development or a completed work, I will:
- Provide critical feedback of your concept and creative materials.
- Analyze their strengths & weaknesses.
- Review your revised concept + creative, providing a 2nd round of feedback.
- Provide guidance for your business plan, including your presentations for funders and potential buyers.
- Advise on the most useful markets or conferences to attend
- Share useful contacts
- Define the strategic options for funding and distributing your project.
- We will highlight the networks, VOD distributors and international buyers for whom the project may be suited.
- Describe their key terms, including what they pay.
- Recommend key resources, such as for production management / budgeting, legal and social media.
- Recommend Next Steps.