Looking inside Netflix’s ‘Black Box’
My unique study is an invaluable survey of Netflix’s documentary programming landscape.
It addresses the limited information Netflix provides to the documentary community regarding its strategy and viewing audience.
The core of the study is my database of 130+ documentary commissions & acquisitions
- My selection reveals the genres & topics that are in the Netflix bullseye.
- The database helps you understand if your project is ‘in the ballpark.’ Or not!
- Each entry lists the credited director, producers and production company.
- The database is a record of the A-Listers who are Netflix’s preferred producers.
- These names are invaluable for producers who lack access to Netflix and who need to ‘team up’ with established producers to get their project developed and pitched.
- Each database entry includes the trailer, key talent, and box office if available.
Netflix Executives: Who to pitch?
- The study lists 30+ Netflix executives led by Lisa Nishimura who are responsible for Originals, acquisitions and series.
- This rapidly expanding team is located in LA, London, Paris and Mexico.
- If you want to write to them, the Netflix email address format is specified.
The Economics of Subscription Video
- I have provided detailed analysis and projections for the SVOD sector, with compelling charts.
- The information will be invaluable as you develop your strategy and approach investors and funders.
Netflix’s Innovation Strategy
- The Attachments include a senior executive presentation that describes how Netflix’s continual innovation of the subscriber’s interface drives programming decisions.
- Continuous testing is core to the Netflix culture.
- It is important to understand Netflix’s operational mindset to shape your pitches and to develop your relationship with the company and its preferred producers.
NETFLIX: WHAT YOU NEED TO KNOW NOW is an invaluable resource that fills the gap about Netflix, its strategy, decision-makers and business model.
Regular price: $249.00 — Buy it now and save $50.