- Budget Benchmarks for documentary and unscripted projects:
- What do networks pay for programs?
- Documentaries, specials, limited series and Reality series
- 32 Channels: Discovery Channel, TLC, Animal Planet, ID, Science, Motor Trend, OWN, History, A&E, fyi, VICELAND, Nat Geo Channel, Nat Geo Wild, truTV, mtv, WE tv, Bravo, SyFy, Oxygen, Sundance Channel, Ovation, Smithsonian Channel, HBO Documentaries, REELZ and more
- Plus: NETFLIX
- Key contacts: Who to pitch?
- Industry leaders and digital networks
- Pipeline: Hours commissioned each year
- Household Distribution: The scale of the potential U.S. audience with year-to-year trends
- Viewing benchmarks: Ratings. Target demos. How many are watching?
- The deal: Producer equity? Or Work-for-hire
- Branding & Taglines
- Programming priorities
- Recent green lights and promotions
- Producers who are working with the network
- Analysis, including mini-studies of the commissioning process for certain channels
- Tables ready for import into your presentations
- Links to program schedules
Regular price: $249.00
Cyber Week Sale: Now 50% off!
Discount price: $125.00
Bonus: Documentary Production Roadmap: 46 Case Studies from Development to Distribution (Sale ends 11/30/2020)