Each of these 20+ analyses and reports sheds light on the growth, strategies and key business practices of the VOD sector.
The report defines the sectors: SVOD (subscription), AVOD (advertiser-supported), TVOD (transactional) and FVOD (free).
Topics covered include:
- What Does Netflix Pay?
- Netflix & the VOD Explosion
- Amazon Instant Video
- Amazon Launches Documentary & Lifestyle Channels
- Facebook arrives: What’s the strategy?
- VOD Marketing
- The False Hope of NETFLIX. Leo Dicaprio Builds His Resume
- YouTube RED
- Vimeo: Another New Online Player Commissions an Original Documentary
- CuriosityStream explained
- AIDC Takeaways: The VOD Boom Defined by U.S. Distributor Kinonation
- Amazon Video Direct, the ‘Netflix Killer’? Analysis & Takeaways
- Amazon, Netflix & Nat Geo
- Netflix Commissions Pop Science Series
- Facebook Video: Most Watched Publishers,
- Amazon Prime Video Undercuts Netflix in Worldwide Rollout
The information is based on hours of interviews with VOD platform executives, distributors like Kinonation’s Roger Jackson, producers, and outside experts such as attorneys and agents.
The study as a whole provides a unique mosaic of invaluable information about the emerging VOD universe. It will help you understand this fast-growing market, develop your strategy, and secure deals.
The Study includes charts and links.
My VIDEO ON DEMAND analysis is an invaluable resource for producers, network executives, researchers and new entrants to careers in the nonfiction industry.
- 60 pages + links and charts