Leftfield Pictures was launched in 2007, backed by a stake of $20,000.
- That valuation now rounds up to US$ half a billion!
We have been covering ‘the rise and rise’ of Leftfield.
- Our aim was to establish the narrative for a hit series.
- And identify the Key Success Factors for Reality TV producers and programmers.
The Secret Sauce:
- Our detailed 40-page Case Study analyzes the ‘secret sauce’ behind Leftfield’s strategy and execution.
- The title: The Rise & Rise of Pawn Stars and Leftfield Entertainment.
- You can order and download the Case Study now for $49:95.
- Bonus material: “Ten Negotiating Secrets from the Pawn Stars.”
Source: LE (December, 2013)
- Our NYS Bar Association Panel focused on how the Pawn Stars concept was conceived, developed and delivered.
- Our free videos capture the contributions by History’s programming execs, the Leftfield team, and super-agent Robert Miller.
The Sizzle Reel
Here is the famous Pawn Stars sizzle reel!
- Congrats, and thanks to Leftfield’s Brent Montgomery for the access and insights that he so generously shared along the way.
- And also to Peleton Entertainment’s Robert Miller, History’s Mary Donohue and many others who have been important contributors to Leftfield’s success, and who shared their experiences.
- The ITV Studios Press Release announcing the acquisition of Leftfield.
- And today’s announcement about Discovery’s acquisition with Liberty Global of All3Media (UK) at an enterprise value of £550 million (approx. $930 million).
- Is this a bubble?
- Or what?
NEW!…………………….SWEET SPOTS 2014-15………………………….NEW!
Production and Acquisition Cost Benchmarks for U.S. Factual Networks
- What do 30+ US channels pay for programs?
- For docs? And reality?
- For Signature, Standard and ‘Bargain-basement?
- Is our commissioning team paying more or less than the competition?
- Do preferred producers earn a premium?
- Does my pitch fall in the budget sweet spot for my target network?
- Which programs are being promoted at the 2014 Upfronts?
We interview dozens of executives and producers to create a unique source of proprietary information about network budgets for commissions and copro’s.