Many of my readers want to know the Truth About Netflix Deals: Pitching, Negotiating, Getting Acquired & Getting Paid.
I’m tackling these hard questions in a free webinar with co-host and distribution expert, Show&Tell’s Keith Ochwat.
More than 700 documentarians have enrolled already!
For the first 30 minutes, we’ll survey:
- Netflix’s programming strategy: Originals & Acquisitions
- How Netflix documentary deals get pitched and closed
- What does Netflix’s pay for Features, Shorts and Series?
- Are Disney+, Discovery+, HBO Max and other Netflix competitors on the same track?
Immediately following the public part of the webinar, I’ll join Keith’s S&T subscribers for a deeper discussion of Netflix deals and an open Q&A.
SAVE YOUR FREE SEAT!
Save your Seat for my free Netflix / Show&Tell public webinar on Thurs, February 17th at 1pm PT.
Course with Desktop Documentaries
- You can get even more lasting value out of our Show&Tell webinar.
- Enroll in my “super-informative” course Selling Your Documentary to Netflix & the Streamers.
- Read more and enroll here...